Buy Reloadable Card
A reloadable card is a debit card that allows a user to purchase products or services. It’s also known as a prepaid card and visa prepaid card. It’s the best option for the person who wants to avoid the bank.
A reloaded card can be used for many purposes such as – shopping, billing, direct despite, etc. Despite, having some similarities there are many differences between a reloadable card and a normal bank debit card.
A normal debit can is connected with a user’s bank account. However, a Reloaded card is not connected to a bank account. It has different rules and regulations to work efficiently.
There is a limitation in reloaded cards to add money. But in a debit card, there is no limitation. Users can add any amount as needed.
Some reloaded card charges money for every transaction. Monthly charges are deductible from the account automatically.
The reloadable card is safe because –
- Transparent and free disclosure
- Provide fraud protection facilities for unauthorized charges
- It can dispute the fraudulent charges on a registered card
A user can get back the card if it is lost or stolen. Card authority provides consumer protection for this type of case.
How to Use Reloadable Card?
It’s very simple to use a reloaded card. After purchasing the card, a user has to activate the card with proper instructions. Then the card is ready to load money.
A user can buy this card from online shops, Albertsons, Meijer, Safeway, Food Lion, etc. Many grocery shops also sell them.
How to Add Money to a Reloadable Card?
After purchasing the card, a user can add money to the card in many ways. Such as- direct deposit from pay-check and benefits account, transfer from checking or saving accounts. Reloadable cards are accepted widely.
A user can link it with other card networks. Such as- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. If a user wants to get facilities of ATM, direct deposit, etc. in a reloaded account then the user has to register the account for an upgrade.
For that user have to provide some information like- name, address, email, social security number, etc.
Top reloadable cards
- Bluebird by American Express
Cheap cost with no monthly charge.
- American Express Serve Free reloads
This best for cash reloads.
- American Express Serve cash back
It offers 1% cashback from purchases.
- Walmart Money card
It is best for people who purchase products from Walmart. It offers 3% cashback from every shopping.
Best for teens.
Benefits of using Reloadable Card
- A user can use the Reloaded card for shopping without being fear of fraud. Online shopping is safe here. The risk of fraudulent activities is low.
- It’s better to carry a card than cash.
- A user can get the payment faster with the direct despite in a reloadable card.
- Easily pay utility bills from home.
- Control the customers spending.
- It protects money. Because it never shares users’ personal information and purchase history with others.
- Small businesspersons can get benefit from this card for making an annual budget.
Cost of Visa Prepaid Cards
|Name||Purchase Price||Monthly fees|
|NetSpend||$2.95 + Value loaded||$9.95|
|GreenDot Reloadable Visa card||$1.95 + Value loaded||$7.95|
|Green Dot cash back Visa||$1.95 + Value loaded||$9.95|
|American express||$3.95 + Value loaded||$5.95|
Disadvantages of Reloaded Cards
The rise of reloadable cards is not fixed. The average cost of some card is $300 yearly. There is a lack of credit card functions.
Many people are not able to afford credit card and bank account. A reloadable card is the best option for them. Because it provides the same service as normal cards. Before purchasing a reloadable card, a user must consider the issues.